Monday, August 20, 2012

Project 366 Rewind #33



I hope everyone has been having a great week!

Here's my week in photos...


Sunday-Charley and Mallie taking a nap.



Monday-We used youtube to help with preschool lessons. I didn't have this book, so thanks to youtube we were able to have it after all.


 Tuesday-I found this spider in my garden. His web takes up  nearly the entire space. I still won't let anyone knock the web down.

 Wednesday-These are my two oldest children. My son was leaving for Ohio so it was a sad day. You can see it in my daughter's eyes. (And he's not fond of pictures.) hehe.


 Thursday-It was this guy's last day of daycare. I thought I would get a few photos of him on his last day.
Friday-Driving to Lake Charles to pick up my grandson, I've missed him so much! You see that pretty sky, it stormed nearly all the way back home, a three hour drive.

Saturday-Vallon had a sleep over with a couple of friends. They live in Alabama, and were visiting family for the weekend. They had a blast!


That's our week, thanks for visiting!
Lori

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a great week. Hard to say good bye, that's for sure. Joining you from project rewind. So sweet that you're saving the spider!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that spider web, gorgeous! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful children you have there -- good byes are never easy. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great week- so sorry to hear your son is moving. That is always so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your photos and what a lovely family! We have a few things in common and one is spidey-pics...I snapped a few a couple of weeks back...BUT you caught the spider..I just caught the web! I have a grandson too...he's the little army guy that I posted. I THINK I posted in the normal week's picture section not anything to do with the best of summer etc but who knows :)

    Well I know how you feel when your son moves...I have three and one had to go to irag 2x, one moved to Philly and now he is in St Louis. Two of them are close by now, though. AND sometimes they've moved BACK in for awhile :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!