Friday, March 23, 2012

Foto Friday | Still Life

HAPPY HAPPY FRIDAY! 
This week flew by to me, yay! 
Welcome back to Foto Friday and if you are new here welcome!


Guidelines:
  • Link the URL of your blog post, not your home page.
  • Include my button or link back to me.
  • Follow the week's theme or submit what you like.
  • Photo must be taken by you.
  • Visit other blogs with words of encouragement, and leave a comment.
  • Foto Friday begin's each Friday morning at 12:01am and ends Sunday at midnight, Central Standard Time.


Last week's theme for Foto Friday was "Green"
So many wonderful photos!
Here are the featured photos  this week in no particular order....

 This first image is from Laura at L to the third. I LOVE this iron fence,  but that "Green" bokeh is incredible! Very beautiful image!
This image is from Emily at Scattered Horizons. Love the sun rays in this shot, the landscape, and her HDR effect is beautiful.

And little Jax, just the cutest little boy! Melanie from Happy Jax shot this image while Jax was looking at the Emu's. I love the perspective of this shot, just beautiful.

Thanks for submitting these beautiful photos ladies, well done!

Grab your Button!

This week's theme is "Still Life"
Here is my take on it...
These old photos are of my dad in Korea, along with his watch and wedding band. The old camera I thought would fit well with the old photos, and the crate I use to housed my old cameras. I preferred sepia over black and white for this, I've been kinda stuck on the sepia lately. 
I hope I staged this properly, what do you think?


Sharing here:
Happily Mother After

Now it's time for you to link up your "Still Life" photo(s)! I can't wait to see!

Next week's theme 
"Spring has Sprung"



8 comments:

  1. Oh Lori... I am in LOVE w/ your shot. I feel pride & a whole lot of love when I look at it! That camera is super cool, I would love to collect old cameras!

    P/S Thanks again for the feature, It's so nice to get noticed, & be along such talented ladies! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice selection of photos.
    And I like your photo, too. Very nicely composed.

    Regards and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics from last week. Thanks for hosting, Lori! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures you chose from last week, and your photo this week is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent photos, I like these delicious tones, exquisite light and beautiful sky. Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pic. I'm kinda stuck in Sepia mode too ... playing with the vintage looks!
    Blessings my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lori

    I have been following your blog for a little while and didn't realized you hosted a blog hop. I linked up with some pictures I took last weekend while feeding cows.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!