Monday, February 6, 2012

Project 366 Rewind | Week 5

Naptime Momtog

So lets rewind my week!
As I was preparing for this post, I started thinking, what day was what?!
I mean, I should write this down as each day goes by of the photos I have taken.


Sunday evenings beautiful sky


Monday I tried the droplets again
Tuesday-one of our reading books for the week in daycare
Wednesday-I didn't put my camera  back to its original setting and I took this in B&W.
It's my Carolina Jasmine in bloom thinking it's Spring. I love it like this so I didn't change the setting back for this shot.
Thursday-Someone has a new toy!

Friday-My grandson is here for a few days and we bought him a new Pillow Pet.

Saturday-Outside enjoying the day!


And this was my week in photos!
Have a great week!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!