Monday, January 23, 2012

Project 366 Rewind | Week 3

Project 366 Rewind
I'm not loving the collage's I've been making, so I'm going single.
~Here's my week !~

 Sunday my niece and I went to the movies to see 
"We Bought a Zoo". Loved it!

Monday morning.
The prompt being "Start of the day", here is about what time my day begins.



 Tuesday- These are the lights above my front door at night.


 Wednesday- Todd was shooting his bow in the backyard, 
too bad I missed out on that picture.



Thursday morning while taking the dogs out, this is what I saw. I went straight back in and grabbed my camera. I'm so glad I did.

Friday-Making birthday cards, there seems to be a lot of birthday's coming up.

Saturday-Ole' Charley, keeping a close eye on the puppy.

Well, that was my week in pictures. I hope you enjoyed the photos.

Naptime Momtog

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!